Why spend extra on something you really need?
Each of our products comes with dedicated software for offline design, simulation, analysis, prototyping, testing and production of composite manufacturing.
Additionally, we provide stand-alone or demo licenses for customers who wish try our software or for R&D institutions.
Every software from Mikrosam comes with multi-year free upgrade support.
Design, Analyze, Simulate and Visualize Composite Manufacturing
- Winding Expert
- Quality Control System
WindingExpert 2020 – Advanced Filament Winding modeling and control
- Mandrel generation
- Axis symmetrical mandrel geometry
- Winding pattern development;
- Winding path and pattern simulation;
- Control data generation;
- Export feature for Abaqus;
- The FW machine is compatible for execution of the winding programs created with CADWIND, ComposiCAD, Cadfil or other similar software package.
MikroPlace – AFP and ATL simulations, CATIA compatible
- Fully NURBS compliant CAD platform
- Import/Export to standard formats such as IGES, STEP, NASTRAN, SolidWorks, etc.
- Generates layup on mandrel shapes
- Import layup data from Catia and FiberSim.
- Sophisticated layup algorithms: Constant angle, Geodesic curve, Parallel path, etc.
- Layup attributes: Course stagger, Course fitting, Tow dropping, Boundary and tow coverage
- Organization of plies and courses
- Analysis of layup
Quality Control System
QCS – Continuous improvement via data monitoring and traceability
Data Acquisition and data management hardware & software for the following data:
- Operator data input
- Raw material data input, material consumption
- Process temperature, Compaction pressure, Tension monitoring
- Remaining material available and consumption
- Bar code reading function for the material (one bar code scanner is included)
- Generation of the Quality Control Report in .pdf or other format acceptable for the customer.
- Possibility to include additional data on customer request.
Explore Winding Expert
The ultimate Filament Winding pattern Generator
Comprehensive Software Solution for offline programming, design, and simulation of AFT/ATL Winding!
Interested to learn more?
Contact us for more information, demo or for analysis of your design
News & Events
Amargo, Poland, is home to Mikrosam's newest floor-based state-of-the-art filament production line for chemically resistant tanks or storage hydrogen in industrial plants. Using wet-impregnated fibers,…
Visit Mikrosam at the Hydrogen Technology Expo - the world’s largest suppliers trade fair for hydrogen technologies, materials, components, and engineering solutions. Meet our team…
Are you looking for a filament winding machine? Having trouble deciding what type, materials, and software to use? Below you will find our small guide…
CAMX 2023: Mikrosam features its modular, automated line solutions for towpreg production, filament winding, AFP, and ATL to meet cost, flexibility, and volume demands. Mikrosam…
Interview with Vrabotuvanje.com - Young and successful: Meet the women who are transforming the world's aerospace, automotive, and other industries. Women in manufacturing – Mikrosam…